Monday, June 9, 2008

Mobile Olds.






Alright, so my updating is far more sparse than I promised (to myself.. being that I've yet to have an audience to apologize to.) But in my defense I just started a new job and have taken on considerable ministry duties in the last couple months. Even so, I've been buying a good amount of art supplies so I'm hoping to really start churning out some work.
What I've posted here is some stuff I drew a couple months ago and never posted. The first is a quick sketch from a photo of myself when I was about 3'ish. The photo was taken after I had finished crying over getting in trouble for something or other.
The second is actually only half of a drawing.. the idea behind it is the scripture about not casting your pearls before swine. I guess there's not much to say besides that.
The third was just a whimsical little doodle. Kind of a flirty self-portrait.

Well, thats all you get today. Come back to the artists soup line next week and I'm sure I'll have posted something new by then.

2 comments:

Travis said...

you have an audience. and one that demands more posts!! snell! snell!!!

Asher said...

hey! stumbled upon these photos of a lady who molds babies out of clay. Naturally, I thought of you...

http://www.forwardedemails.com/120-she-makes-babies-from-clayfwd-by-nisha