Friday, April 18, 2008

Modeling Clay





I got modeling clay for my birthday and have been semi-obsessed with it for the last week. I haven't gotten a lot of concentrated time to work on it but here and there I sculpted and resculpted this little bald zombie-looking lady. After getting most of the clay divided up and putting it together I realized too late that she would be somewhat top-heavy and very thin from front-to-back. But it was fun for a first try and I'm going to keep working on my skills, so interspersed with drawings on here you'll be seeing some of my attempts at clay modeling as well.

1 comment:

Travis said...

I saw that yesterday when i stopped by the house. Nice, good work for your first try. Keep it up

btw, you suck for having so much talent. how about sharing with your older bro, eh?